Tuscon Aqua Collectors Edition Butler Map Sleeve
Wrap up your Butler Maps in the rich history of a Pendleton Wool map sleeve.
- Will hold up to six Butler Maps
- Each is unique and no two sleeves are the same
- Limited number of each sleeve
- Compass Concho
- Handmade Bar Spur Collection by Trailmaster Adventure Gear
Let’s admit it, it’s hard to find a great unique Christmas gift. When you’re passionate about Butler Maps, then the Bar Spur Collection Butler Map sleeve is a perfect choice to make that special person’s Christmas morning.
The Tucson area was originally home to the Akimel O’otham, or Pima tribe. Legend has it that the Creator emerged from darkness, pulled a magic stick from his heart and formed a ball that grew into the earth. This colorful pattern depicts the magical creation stick as it brings the Earth, Stars, Sun and Moon out of the darkness.
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Real leather and suede
- Size 10” L x 5 3/4” W x 3/4” D unloaded
- Holds up to 6 maps
- 100% made in the USA